Late deals to the Cape Verde Islands. From £708 pp
To find out more information please visit the official airport website at birminghamairport.co.uk
From Birmingham city centre take the A45 east towards Coventry.
From the south or north of England take the M42 (which links to the M40 and M1 from London, M6 from Manchester and M5 from the south east). Come off at junction 6 taking the A45 towards the city centre. The Airport turnoff is only 1 mile and is well signposted.
There are various Birmingham parking options available; Long & short stay and meet and greet parking options. The long stay Birmingham car parks are located off airport but courtesy buses are provided as necessary.
There are several Birmingham meet and greet or chauffeur services offered which will mean your car being collected by a chauffeur as you arrive at the airport, stored securely off airport and then returned to the terminal for when you arrive.
- A selection of bars, cafes and food outlets
- Duty Free shops and a variety of gift, accessories, beauty and news shops
- Bureau de Change
- Information Desk
- Internet Access
Special assistance is offered at the airport with:
- Lifts to all floors
- MINICOM system
- Disabled toilets
- Induction loop
- Staff can communicate using sign language
- ‘Deaf alerter’ system for use in the event of a fire
- Lift vehicle assisting with embarking/disembarking the aircraft
- Mother and baby changing rooms
Special Assistance should be booked prior to departure by calling 0121 767 7878 or by email:email@example.com